Friday, December 10, 2010

Manly 120 Palette Review!



So I've had this palette for a little while now, and all I have to say is "wow!"
I purchased this palette on eBay, and for the price, the product works well....

The colours are highly pigmented and the application is smooth...I find that the colours work better when used with a base or primer...the true colour definitely shows up more...

In this 2nd edition palette there are matte and shimmer colours and I just love it! and the best part is...they don't test on animals!!

I would definitely suggest to other MUA's or for individuals just starting out to get this product....its a one stop shop for most colours, and you can do almost anything with it....

(Most of my looks are created using this palette)

Hope this helps! Have fun....

Sathi :)

*Below are pictures to show the pigmentation of shadows in this pallete....I used NYX Jumbo Pencil as a base. :)*




No comments:

Post a Comment