Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Update!! :)

Hi Everyone!

Just a quick update...I went to New York City last week!!  I was so excited...It's been about six or seven years since I was there last and I absolutely loved it! This time, I planned to do a lot more sight seeing, but I spend the majority of my time spent with family, which was absolutely amazing!!

I hoped to visit the Inglot and OCC (Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics) stores, but I just ran out of time. I wanted to do a haul and review of the products I would have purchased upon my return, but I didn't pick up anything. There are so many products that are unavailable here in Canada, so the next time I go to NYC (hopefully soon), I will be doing a lot of exploring to see what goodies I can get my hands on!

Also...I do apologize, I know I have been dragging out this contest for a couple months now. I have been so busy with other things and I just haven't had the time to sit down and get everything organized. But I have ordered a few things for prizes and will have the contest up and running in a couple weeks.

Thank you so much for being so patient...just bare with me just a little bit longer and I promise I will have everything ready soon!

Talk to you all soon!! :) xox

Take care,

Sathi

No comments:

Post a Comment